Last Modified: September 19, 2018
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Bagstag, LLC. and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also
acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use
of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by Bagstag, LLCits licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to [email protected]
Bagstag, LLC. name, the terms Bagstag, Luggage valet services, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Bagstag, LLC. or its
affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Bagstag, LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Bagstag, LLC. a Bagstag, LLC. employee, another user or any other person or entity including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Bagstag, LLC. or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third- party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all
articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Bagstag, LLC. are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Bagstag, LLC.
We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of
the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All purchases through our site or other transactions for services or information formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions:
Orders for Bagstag must be placed at least one (1) hour in advance of your scheduled arrival time. Bagstag, LLC. will only handle your luggage on US Domestic flights. We are able to deliver to residential, hotel, convention center, airport or business locations. In order to
complete a delivery you must provide us with a valid street address identifying the location where the delivery will be made. We are unable to deliver luggage to post office boxes.
You must comply with all airline and Federal Aviation Administration rules and regulations applicable to your luggage and its contents. Failure to comply with applicable FAA and airline rules and regulations may cause a delay of service, damage to or a complete loss or your luggage and may void any warranties expressly provided. Bagstag, LLC. reserves the right to refuse to accept any luggage when Bagstag, LLC, in its sole discretion, determines that the luggage is unsafe or economically or operationally impracticable to deliver. Bagstag, LLC. will only make deliveries of luggage which meet the requirements of your airline’s standard and excess luggage policy.
Changes to your order must be made on this website at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your scheduled departure time. If you need to make changes to your order within twenty-four (24) hours of your scheduled departure, please contact Bagstag, LLC. at 1-877-441-5986. You must call Bagstag, LLC. as soon as possible if you miss your flight, your flight is delayed, cancelled or diverted, you have a greater or fewer number of bags than stated in your original order, or you discover errors in the information included on your order.
Failure to contact us to alert us to these important changes may result in delays in service or cancellation penalties or additional
charges being assessed.
You may cancel any order without penalty so long as you complete the cancellation no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight arrival time. If an order is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled flight arrival time, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation penalty of $15.00 . To cancel a Bagstag order, please contact Bagstag, LLC at 1-877-441-5986. Cancellations cannot be guaranteed within 24 hours of your scheduled flight arrival time and you may be responsible for the full cost of the order if we are
unable to complete the cancellation prior to dispatch of the local driver.
A signature will not be required in order for your luggage delivery to be completed unless you direct us to obtain a signature. If you direct us not to obtain a signature, you agree that you will not hold Bagstag, LLC. responsible for any loss or damage to your luggage which
occurs after the delivery was completed. If you check the signature required box, you or an authorized adult must sign a delivery receipt acknowledging acceptance of your luggage at the delivery location. For deliveries to hotels or motels, this signature requirement will be
complied with so long as a signature of the concierge or desk personnel is obtained.
Items Excluded from Handling
Do not place any of the following items within your luggage. Bagstag, LLC. does not accept responsibility for any of the following items:
- Valuables including but not limited to jewelry, china, precious or semi-precious stones, gold, silver, platinum, or other precious metals or alloys;
- Paintings, statuary, and other objects of art;
- Documents, bills, bullion (coined or uncoined), currency, money, deeds, notes, securities, or evidences of debt, furs, fur clothing, fur- trimmed clothing;
- Perishable goods with less than a 72-hour transit shelf life;
- Restricted or hazardous material;
- Contraband or property in the course of illegal transportation or trade;
- Shipments of uncremated human remains, including, but not limited to, limbs, organs, blood, blood platelets, stem cells, or tissue;
- Explosives, firearms, flammables, tear gas, mace, pepper spray;
- Fragile, breakable, or temperature sensitive items;
- Electronic or photographic equipment.
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Website. All such additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated